Friday, December 12, 2008

Brrrr...

It's freezing here! Iwent outside this morning to let the dogs out and it took my breath away!!! Brr..... the dogs are very quick when they go outside now! No more running into the neighbors yard being naughty.



I can't wait for everyone to come home for Christmas!! Meg---- will be here soon!! :) Christmas is coming so fast! That what happens when you are nocturnal like me lol. I got scheduled two weekends in a row this month- so back to work tonight and this weekend for me! boo... I get the next two weekends off tho. Can't complain too much. I'm also done with Christmas shopping :) I finished early this year! A goal of mine...now when the mall gets crazy I'll be at home! lol Welll.....I'll try to find a good picture to put on here since I haven't had one in ages!!!
Here's our tree...not looking as great as it does at night! It smells good! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Kel! Pete wants to know if one the gifts under your tree is for him?? See you guys soon!

Bloom by design said...

cute tree sister! love you! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks so cute! Nice Job Kell and Josh! Cuz I am sure that Josh helped decorate!! I can hardly wait to all be together!! Love ya!

Jamie said...

Cute tree Kel! Give Meg a big hug for me since you see her first! love ya!