Tuesday, January 13, 2009

7 months and counting...

There's the 30 week belly... I can't believe I only have 10 weeks to go!!


We have a couple things put together ...because we just couldn't see leaving it all in the box :)





Here's our bassinet :) I love it..not very comfortable feeling though- My mom is making us a little fluffy pad for in there. So he will be nice and cozy.


I couldn't pass this up...it's the cutest colors. He's going to be living like a king here :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I'm glad you posted that - I was just thinking of buying a bouncy chair for you guys cuz I didn't see one on your registry! Those are so great for the first couple months....babies seem to love to be bounced a little.!
Maybe I'll get one for our house?!

Jamie said...

So cute kel! Baby stuff is going to start overtaking your house!

Sheena said...

I love seeing all your baby stuff, but i'm more excited to see a baby :)

PS Love the new layout...

megan said...

so cute!! love it, you and the baby stuff!

Anonymous said...

I Love your belly!! It is getting so cute! I can hardly wait until we look inside that bassinet and see our little boy laying in there!! It will be here sooooon.!!!