This Saturday is my shower with my family- we are running out of dining room space for all of his stuff! We moved into our room now- so his room is empty ready for the carpet to go in! It should come in next monday- so hopefully that will be installed by the end of next week! Then Josh can start putting the crib together and we can get all his stuff in his room finally!! It's nice having things come together. I was worried we wouldn't have it done in time.
Work is pretty stessful right now! I am looking forward to a little time off soon! :)
I have to work in a little bit so just wanted to put a quick post up. Here are some pics from this past Saturday!




2 comments:
you are one lucky girl and Noah is one lucky baby :) i can't believe you only have 45 days (although i'm sure that seems like a long time for you)
very cute stuff, kell, can't wait til he gets here, hurry up already! you have to post pics of noahs room soon!
Post a Comment