Tuesday, March 24, 2009

our prince has arrived :)







March 21st 4:27 P.M. our little peanut arrived. :) He is healthy and doing well! We all got home yesterday and 1pm. We are pretty exhausted but so excited he is here...I'm overwhelmed with love for him- and his daddy. Josh is doing an amazing job. He is so helpful and it makes me cry when I catch him sneaking kisses from the baby. He talks to him so nice and tells him how handsome he is and that he loves him. I'm crying right now as I write it. It is probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I can't believe he came from my belly...and WE created him. I'm sure all new parents say the same thing...amazing stuff. God is so good :) I can't help but smile as he looks down on us and blesses us with such incredible gifts.






4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Kelly reading that brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you and Josh and loved reading the emotions you are feeling. I very much look forward to that one day!

Anonymous said...

So precious, Kelly -- I'm so proud and happy for all 3 of you! God is good, and children are such a blessing.....Could you email me that biggest picture of Noah (with the Gopher hat on)? I love it, and want to put that one in the frame you guys gave me for my birthday! send it to cwick@fs.fed.us
Thanks!

Jamie said...

Okay, now I'm crying. Glad I'm reading your blog in privacy right now. :) I'm just overwhelmed with joy and happiness for all 3 of you Kel...I can't even explain it. I tear up just thinking about it. You both will be wonderful parents and I can't wait to meet my little nephew.

megan said...

put up a million more pics! i'm so excited, i wish i could come see you guys. he's so sweet and adorable, you guys are so lucky! love you!