Thursday, April 16, 2009

first baths, baby shower, and more!




















Here's the pictures!
the first of us together is right before our baby shower Tuesday evening at church! It was such a nice time-Noah was a little fussy. He is going through a growth spurt so he's hungry all the time! we weighed him last night 8lbs 13oz!! :)
then there's the pics we took of Noah during his first real bath! We didn't get many because he fell apart pretty quick. He isn't a fan of being in the bath yet!


it's crazy how fast he is growing! He's starting to smile at us now-melts me heart! :)


2 comments:

Grandma W said...

Precious pictures! -- you'll have to post one of those first smiles if you can catch it on film.... doesn't that just about make your heart burst? Nothing like a baby's smile!
I think he looks like you in those pictures of him in the boppy.. don't you?

Jamie said...

Love the pics!! He is adorable...I heard the church shower was fun! :) That is so nice that they did that! And I hope little Noah starts to like baths soon!