Thursday, August 20, 2009

pictures pictures!

My Little man is getting big!!
Last night I was at a benefit and we won a free sitting fee and 8x10 photo with Once Upon A Frame Photography! I'm so excited she looks so talented :) Here is her site!
http://www.onceuponaframephotography.com/

4 comments:

Connie said...

Nice! Free pic is perfect to win-

Jamie said...

Oh wow! Free pictures are the best!! Can't wait to hear about it!
And I can't believe how big Noah is!! He looks like a little boy, not an infant anymore.
Cute mom & son picture :)

Jen said...

I am so excited that we will get to work together and capture your memories. When would you like to have your session? Please either email me at onceuponaframephotography@gmail.com or call me at 218-591-7888 and we can chat and set up a time. Thanks, Jen

Sheena said...

I can't believe how big he is getting... :) you both look so good!