Oh yes! Another super cute video for me to watch over and over! I just think he is the cutest baby I have ever seen! ADORABLE.I can't get over the flapping either :)
Ha!Ha! That is super cute! So glad you're getting this stuff on film! I agree with Jamie -- ADORABLE!
Could he possibly be any cuter?? I know spoken like a true Gramma but Connie and I know he such a cutie!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh yes! Another super cute video for me to watch over and over! I just think he is the cutest baby I have ever seen! ADORABLE.
I can't get over the flapping either :)
Ha!Ha! That is super cute! So glad you're getting this stuff on film! I agree with Jamie -- ADORABLE!
Could he possibly be any cuter?? I know spoken like a true Gramma but Connie and I know he such a cutie!
Post a Comment