Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the baby is loved :)
















The baby is already very loved.....We have gotten a ton of cute stuff already for the little one! My mom just made us that quilt...and I'm in love with it! I purchased that diaper bag because I had to have a stylish one! ;) The rest is gifts given by wonderful people, and we LOVE them! :) I can't wait until Nov. 5th when we find out the sex! Then...I'm afraid I'll be at the store every moment possible! ;) I can't believe my belly is growing....it still doesn't seem like there is a baby in there! Although, I have become one of the few (like 3%) that is experiencing morning sickness after everyone else. I have been feeling all the symptoms since last Friday...and it's no fun! I'm hoping I maybe have a bug, and it will pass. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Also, I can't wait for Josh to be done going out of town! I have only had about......5 breakdowns now where I call him sobbing about how terrible it is to be here alone. The joys of pregnancy! :)

5 comments:

megan said...

cute stuff! and i'm so glad you have a blog!

Jamie said...

Yaaaaaaaaay! You have a blog! so fun!

The baby is definitely loved, awesome quilt by your mom and glad to see the library has already started! :) I can't help but look at baby stuff EVERYTIME i go shopping, that will be dangerous when you find out what this little thing is!

And awesome job Joshua on the shower...he's so handy. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! Fun - now I have another Blog to check on! It will be a great way for everyone (like Meg & Jam) to "see" the baby after it's born too.
Eat saltine crackers for the nausea, it helps....
Love Grandma W(ha,it's that fun?)

Anonymous said...

CUTE diaper bag!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the baby bump! It is so good to see you both so happy!

I am glad that you loved the quilt! I can hardly wait until Nov. 5th so we can see what color the next quilt can be! There are many more quilts to come!!

Cute stuff on the blog!