
My belly is big!! Last night at work I had many many compliments on this belly of mine! :) It's nice to actually feel like there's a baby in there! In other news- I have the worst leg cramps ever! It's not fun walking all around the hospital with them, so I was downing milks and eating bananas on my night shift last night! Hopefully that will help!
I'm working on my christmas list Jamie! It's harder getting Josh to work on his, he just tells me stuff to put on mine that we need! lol We might need to make a joint one or something! Miss everyone!!!
p.s. Yes, I have pretty much eaten half the candy we bought for the trick or treaters...next year we will have to buy it the day of! :)

3 comments:
i'm impressed kell, you've taken the lead in the belly contest. :) i'm excited!
Looooooooove the belly! So darn cute! Although, you know you are really not "fat enough." ;)
Yay for christmas lists! Cornell is the same way, i have to pressure him to think of some ideas! Josh must be growing up...he doesn't want car parts for christmas anymore!! :)
And I haven't even been able to buy candy, cause i know I will do the exact same thing!
Love the belly shots Kelly -- you'll have to keep them up until the end! Then you can look back as see how you grew! Just think -- by next halloween, you'll be dressing up more than just Rex and Tank for Halloween!
Post a Comment