Sorry I haven't been much of a blogger lately. Our lives consist of working, eating, and watching Lost. I admit we have become obsessed with the show. We are on Season 3...just started watching it around Christmas time. It's an excellent show. Josh and I were making dinner last night discussing how we wish it would last until we were about 70.
In a more exciting note- I'm 30 weeks pregnant as of Saturday!! :) It's coming up so fast!! I can't believe it to be honest. Also, this is a terrible time for a baby registry at Target. I went there yesterday to add some things to my registry (2 more showers coming up!) They have 1 swing, and....maybe 1 high chair there. Good news tho- they have about 30 strollers. At least they have the jogger stroller and car seat/stroller I registered for. I asked them why they have absolutely nothing...they said it's a "change of season" Well jeez- they should warn you not to have a shower in Feb then!! lol oh well done being salty about that!
We have a very busy next couple of months. Last weekend in Jan. I have a shower with friends from Diamond Willow. I'm really excited! Also, my sister and mom are throwing me a shower for my side of the family on Feb. 7th. Noah is very loved! I can't believe all the wonderful things we are getting for him. It's such a blessing to have wonderful people in our lives that love us. I signed Josh and I up for child birth classes. We are going on Valentine's Day haha :) I'm really excited actually. It will be nice to be informed! Hopefully we won't leave there scared out of our minds.
Work has been going okay. I have to admit it's a HUGE adjustment going from days to nights. I'm def. not comfortably with it yet. I am training with the HUC's on the floors. Friday though, the HUC called in sick...sooo I was by myself all day. Let me tell you- it's a whole different job during the day. I survived though- made a few mistakes, but hey I'm human! I also am suffering from pregnancy brain. :)
Well that was a long post! I'm pretty proud of myself!!
Turning 3
13 years ago

4 comments:
I know what you mean about "Lost"! Brad and I started watching it this weekend at the cabin, and now that's all we want to do too! We had to make a pact that we won't watch any of it unless we are together! No sneaking episodes! Funny, right? Here's a suggestion to deal with Target -- I think almost everything is available on-line, so if people want too, they can buy on a Target gift card and you can go on-line and order it. Free shipping for lots of stuff.
Hang in there with the change at work, I know you'll be much happier with days once you get adjusted! 30 weeks and counting -- Can't wait.. ! p.s. good job on the birthing classes -- you'll both be glad you took the time to be prepared!
Oops -- that post should say "Josh's Mom" - not Josh!
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve LOST. i am re-watching season 4 right now before season 5 starts. the good news is S4 is way better than S3. and i also can't believe connie just goes around impersonating others on blogs, she would :) can't wait to see you guys and noah!!! hurry up buddy!
A few things...
1. Thanks for finally updating your blog...I don't like it when you and Meg have numerous days off in between your blogging posts! ;)
2. We have never seen Lost but it sounds like we are missing out! Maybe we can borrow from everyone when you guys are done watching!?
3. I love Target but what the heck? Nothing on your registry sucks! But maybe your stuff will go on clearance online since they are changing seasons! Gift cards would be best then, i agree Mom.
4. I have been thinking alot about your birthing classes...glad you got it scheduled!
5. I love you!
Post a Comment