http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=5486ae62fd502645138e
cutest video ever..makes me cry! :)
In other news- went to the Dr. yesterday & baby is making no attempts to come into the world yet! She said that is normal for right now :) He can stay in there as long as he'd like I guess- but I am getting very antsy!! Everything else was going good though. Won't be going back til March 2nd- 37 weeks at that time! Crazy stuff..
Turning 3
13 years ago

2 comments:
Okay...so I already left a comment on your facebook about the video, but just wanted to say again how sweet it is. I cried, I think it just makes it more of a reality that Noah is almost here! And you and Josh are going to be great parents. I love you!
The video made me cry too -- very touching, and so true! Parenting is a wonderful experience, difficult at times, but never to be taken lightly. Very Cool that you guys have already realized the awesome job you have ahead of you!
Post a Comment