
this was tummy time!

Well our lives consist of feeding the baby, looking at the baby, trying to get some things done while the baby is sleeping...and trying to find some time for us to sleep. I must say- it's worth all the sleepless nights :) Noah completes me & I love him more and more everyday! He is getting so big! It's scary how fast they grow. He's only 9 days old and I feel like he's changed so much! It's kinda scary...makes me a little sad. I wish I could freeze time sometimes...but I also am excited for him to come running into the room to greet us! :)
I'll try to get pics posted more...trying to find time lately is a little hard! We love and miss all of you's- Noah can't wait to see you guys!!!

2 comments:
He is adorable Kelly!
We think/talk about you guys everyday...and just can't wait to meet him!
Love you!
He looks so cute laying on his tummy :) I agree, I think he looks like he's changed some -- especially the one where he is sleeping in his chair... does he have collicks on both sides of his hairline in front? One side for sure! -- it will be fun to see how the hair grows in there......
Post a Comment