Sorry I did a bad job video taping!! i was looking at him directly instead of watching through the screen. You get to see him most of the time- and hearing him talk is the best part! Also, sorry for me talking so loud in the beginning lol :)
The little man had his 2 month appt. Thursday complete with shots! :( he did not like them at all-turned bright red and screamed! He only cried for like 5 minutes total for the whole appt. tho. He also didn't like his Dr. checking his ears and throat! He did so well tho only thing we have to work on is getting him to turn his neck to his left. He prefers to always look to his right so his neck muscles are getting tight. That's our goal now for his 4 month appt. Get him turning it the other way. We have been putting him on his tummy lots during the day trying to get him to gain strength in his neck so it's easier for him- also putting towels on his right side so he can't move his head that way which he doesn't like so much! He weighed 11lbs 14 oz tonight at bath time!! :) big man!

4 comments:
i can't believe how much he has to say :) he's so beautiful josh and kell! i CANNOT WAIT to meet him finally!!!!
oh my goodness...sooooo talkative! I think I heard him say "hi Auntie jamie" somewhere in there. I just can't believe how much he changes week to week! So adorable, I have watched it 5 times already! Love him! Miss you all!
I'm so glad you are capturing this on video -- this will be priceless to look back on someday! And, it so adorable now, I keep watching it over and over....! :)
just stopping by to watch the video AGAIN! hehe!
Post a Comment