HE IS GETTING SOOOOOOOO BIG! He is the most adorable baby I have EVER seen! seriously! I love how he talks to you and just kicks and kicks, so active! He is going to be a talkative little boy, be prepared Kel! :) I just can't wait to be around him again! Love you guys!
he's soooo cute, i can't believe how his looks change, he looks a lot like josh in this video. i can't wait to see you guys and meet noah, hopefully it's soon! xoxo
It is so great to see him talking. I know I get to see him often, but it is great to be able to watch this whenever I want! He is just sosooooooo cute. It is hard to believe how quick he is growing!
3 comments:
HE IS GETTING SOOOOOOOO BIG! He is the most adorable baby I have EVER seen! seriously! I love how he talks to you and just kicks and kicks, so active! He is going to be a talkative little boy, be prepared Kel! :) I just can't wait to be around him again! Love you guys!
he's soooo cute, i can't believe how his looks change, he looks a lot like josh in this video. i can't wait to see you guys and meet noah, hopefully it's soon! xoxo
It is so great to see him talking. I know I get to see him often, but it is great to be able to watch this whenever I want! He is just sosooooooo cute. It is hard to believe how quick he is growing!
Post a Comment