Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A note for Daddy from Noah :)



Hi Daddy-
It's me Noah- Happy Birthday!!! I'm so glad I'm here with you as you celebrate your 24th birthday. I bet you would have never thought you'd have a little boy & that I'd be so much fun ;) You are such a great daddy. Thank you for being so kind and patient with me. I love it when you play with me. You always take such great care of me even when you are very sleepy! My favorite things to do always involve you in them. We always laugh, play and smile together. I love when you lay me on your lap and talk to me. Bath time is fun because you always make sure I don't get too cold and let me kick and splash in the "deep end" while you hold my head up! I love to drive places with you in your fast car! I can't wait til I am older and we can play cars and do fun stuff in the garage! I know I can't pick out a present for you this year- but I just wanted to say this. Thank you daddy- for loving me so much *for spending time helping me learn new things * for being such a positive role model in my life *for laughing, smiling, & giggling with me *for going the extra mile to work hard & make sure I'm taken care of so well *for taking special time out of your day to smile at me & talk to me *for reading stories to me *for taking me to the cabin and showing me all the fun things up there you love so much.
Most of all daddy- thank you for loving me....
so this year for a present- every time I smile at you know that it's because you have done such an incredible job of making me feel loved, safe, secure & special.
I love you so much daddy. Mommy and I say a prayer everyday and thank Jesus for allowing us to have you in our lives.
Love Always,
Noah Alan Wick

1 comment:

Grandma W said...

Awesome B-Day present, Noah! I'd say Daddy is pretty lucky to have you and Momma loving him, too! :)