LOL! ADORABLE!!! I am smiling so big my mouth hurts! He is the cutest baby ever!! I love it! ps...jealous that grandma Wick got to hang with Noah all morning today!!
Could he be any cuter? I don't think so.!.... I had so much fun hanging out blowing bubbles with him. Funny how such little things can mean so much :) Keep the video's coming, it's a great way to start the day!
4 comments:
LOL! ADORABLE!!!
I am smiling so big my mouth hurts! He is the cutest baby ever!! I love it!
ps...jealous that grandma Wick got to hang with Noah all morning today!!
Could he be any cuter? I don't think so.!.... I had so much fun hanging out blowing bubbles with him. Funny how such little things can mean so much :)
Keep the video's coming, it's a great way to start the day!
oh my, he is so cute! There were a few times when he totally looked like Josh. He is getting so big so fast!
OH MY gosh he is just tooo adorable. It is hard to believe that he is getting older! LOVE THE VIDEOS! Thanks both of you!
Post a Comment