
I am officially in love with Jon & Kate Plus 8. I watch the show all the time when Josh is at work. They have so much love for all those little kids! I especially enjoy their show even more after going to their site. It just goes to show that faith can make all things possible!! I give them lots of credit- what a busy life!!!
In other news nothing much is happening over here. I am done with my christmas list Jamie!! I only put movies on it :) Oh and of course I put the Jon & Kate plus 8 Season 1 & 2 dvd's on there :) I'll have to get it e-mailed to you tonight...hey...where is everyone elses? We want to do the early gift buying, too. My belly is getting bigger! My sister was shocked to see it when she came home this weekend! :) It was nice seeing her- miss her!!! I'm really excited to have the weekend off!! I work tomorrow and Thursday, then off til Tuesday! Weekends off go by way too fast, though!
Well this was such a ramble blog! haha sorry..I'm trying to keep up on my blogging.
Look at her belly! I can't even imagine!!Here's their site! http://www.sixgosselins.com/

6 comments:
Did you see the Oprah where John and Kate were on with all 8- it was hilarious, maybe there will be a rerun soon... if so you have to see it!
As for my Christmas list- loaf pans- haha i wanted to make pumpkin bread the other day, but didn't have any so ended up making muffins which took forever to spoon into cups- UGH!
I miss you terribly too!!! Good thing I am not TOO far away so I can come visit often! and yes I was shocked to see your growing belly....it is so cute and you are more beautiful than ever!! love you! xoxoxo
Love a fellow Kate-lover.
i loooooooooooove jon and kate plus 8. aaden is my fav. i watch it all the time now. and let's see a new baby bump update!
I love John and Kate plus 8, no cable right now though! But I used to watch every monday, and the reruns! I love Hannah and her folding the laundry!
I got the christmas list email but I can't open the attachment for some reason? Can you send it to me again?
I just looked at their website -- I've never seen that before --- very cool! I watch the show too -- how can you not get attached to those kids? The family is adorable... Mady got her ears pierced last night -- did you see it? Ouch!
Post a Comment