

Here is the bedding my mom and I found for Noah! It's Kidsline- 120 and we got it at TJ Maxx for 39$ :) We were very proud of ourselves!!
The colors- dark red, dark blue, light blue, a pretty sage green, dark green, yellow- lots of colors so it will be nice to be able to get things! It also has a dark denim color, too. It comes with a diaper storer, comforter of course, sheets, a bumper, and a cute little curtain thing. (I'm good with tech. names!)
In other news- I work Thanksgiving night- Josh and I are trying to decide if I should go shopping after work for Black Friday. I work by myself because everyone took it off for their fill of turkey! I guess I'll have to see how motivated I am when the deals come out! Thanks for the site Jamie! I'll be taking a look at that. I just got my schedule for Christmas and I work the 23rd and have the rest of the week off until monday!! :) I'm pretty excited about that. Can't wait to have lots of time to visit with everyone!!! :) Of course- My baby shower as well!

3 comments:
very cute! what color are you painting his room?
cute bedding- i love when they put denim in boys rooms, classic and fun- i'm not sure if you know this but i used to work at a baby store and sold bedding (including kidsline)... ps it's called a window valance :)
Post a Comment