oh Rex, you look so cute! And Kell, your belly is even bigger! Noah is one big baby! I love the belly pics since I can't be there to see it grow! We miss you all! xoxo
cute outfit rex. we were at the petstore looking at santa and reindeer suits today too. i want dexter to get an ugly christmas sweater. and cute baby bump!
Oh my goodness...you both are so cute! Awesome outfit Rex! I need a picture of that! haha...you guys should get Tank "The grinch" or "scrooge" out fit since he never seems happy when i am around! :) And now for the baby bump...you look great Kelly! You are such a fashionable pregnant woman! :)
rex is too cute... i can't believe it's already 6 months, the next 3 are going to fly by. Have you been taking pics of josh's belly to see if he's gaining any sympathy weight- haha! i've seen people do that..
5 comments:
oh Rex, you look so cute! And Kell, your belly is even bigger! Noah is one big baby! I love the belly pics since I can't be there to see it grow! We miss you all!
xoxo
cute outfit rex. we were at the petstore looking at santa and reindeer suits today too. i want dexter to get an ugly christmas sweater. and cute baby bump!
OH MY gosh Kelly! Your belly is getting bigger! I love it! Noah is going to be a big boy!!!!
Rex sure looks cute in his Santa suit! I can hardly wait to see all of you tomorrow! I will have dinner ready for you.
Love ya!
Oh my goodness...you both are so cute! Awesome outfit Rex! I need a picture of that! haha...you guys should get Tank "The grinch" or "scrooge" out fit since he never seems happy when i am around! :)
And now for the baby bump...you look great Kelly! You are such a fashionable pregnant woman! :)
rex is too cute... i can't believe it's already 6 months, the next 3 are going to fly by. Have you been taking pics of josh's belly to see if he's gaining any sympathy weight- haha! i've seen people do that..
Post a Comment