Monday, November 3, 2008

Our pets! :)

It's freezing out today, and all foggy up at our house! Gloomy! Jamie now I can see why you think it's crazy having such nice weather in November- this is what you are used to!!






This blog is dedicated to our lovely animals- We'll start off with the newest addition. I bought a fish back when we first moved in. I saved him from Walmart. It was so sad- he had no water in his little bowl.


His name is Harry- He is a very crabby Betta fish. He flares his gills out at me all the time.






Next in order we have Tank! We got Tank because Rex needed a friend. Josh picked him out and said that's the one I want. I always tease him when he's bad and say "he's your dog." Tank is a crazy dog. He whines all the time, and barks at people..then runs and yelps when they try to pet him. He isn't all naughty, however! He sometimes very rarely cuddles with us. He eats his food in like 15 seconds, and always makes us laugh. His new thing- He chases flies around our house and jumps on them..well he attempts to!




Last but not least-Rex He is a sweet, & very relaxed little dog.Everyone tells me he is the "perfect chihuahua" He is.. I love him very much. Josh bought him for me for Christmas my junior year. It was love at first site. We are best friends. Although he does love to bark at me if he thinks I'm mad at Josh :)


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh I love the pets! :) I do wish however that the dogs would let me hold them when I come over! I wonder what they will think when that baby magically appears!?! I CANNOT wait til wednesday!! What time is the appt?

Bloom by design said...

love the pics of the boys! did you know that i had a pet goldfish named harry...after harry winston (the jeweler)?!?!

also, we are super excited to learn what sweet baby Wick is! :)