Friday, November 28, 2008

Madness....

I went shopping today.............


I cannot believe how crazy people are!! I was getting rammed into by carts the whole time! Good news- we got the video camera we wanted! I can't wait to take videos of Noah and send them to everyone :) Also- I got a griddle....very excited! We love to make breakfast foods for dinner! All in all it was a good trip....I worked last night tho & can't wait to get into bed at about 5pm.


Thanksgiving #2 @ my parents tomorrow!! Can't wait :)

2 comments:

Sheena said...

this is the 2nd time i've heard of this cart raming debacle- haha some people... glad you got the camera now you can put videos on here :)

Jamie said...

How could someone push the pregnant girl around? Gees! And you know...it is christmas, why didn't you two put that stuff on your lists?? But happy for the camera! :)