Thursday, November 13, 2008

our little soccer player....




The baby has been kicking me like crazy the past two days!!! I have felt the baby kick a couple times last week, but it was so little that I wasn't sure. Well last night around 7 it was confirmed- def. baby kicks!! What a crazy feeling- I can't even explain it. It felt like little twitches almost. For sure one of the coolest things that's ever happened though! Last night at work he was kicking all night. Another new thing that happened- I had terrible heart burn! I never have heartburn, but it was in full force last night. I'll be 22 weeks Sunday. That means almost 6 months!! It's going by so fast! :)



5 comments:

megan said...

awesome, kell! can't wait to see you guys, i can't believe you're 6 months already, crazy!!

Jamie said...

Omg 6 months!
Soccer player? We were hoping basketball or hockey! LOL...

How fun for you Kel, can't wait to meet this little guy!

And everywhere I go, I am looking for baby baby and more baby stuff! So fun!

Sarah said...

How exciting! I feel for you in the heartburn area though. I suffer from acid reflux so I understand . . . I hope that gets better for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's cool Kelly -isn't that a fun feeling?! I remember it well -- even ALL these years later... :)enjoy every minute of your pregnancy, it's a special time in a women's life!

Bloom by design said...

of course he would start to kick only after i left for the weekend! jk i love you noah! im so excited! i cant wait to see you at thanksgiving! :)